Please click here to download the template for slide presentations that you are kindly asked to use for your lecture.
There are 2 speakers’ preview rooms. They are located in:
- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre at level 3 room 333
- Pan Pacific Hotel at level 2 room Ocean 8
The Speakers’ preview rooms are open to assist presenters of all sessions of the congress scientific programme, Sister Society Meetings, Lunchtime Sponsored Symposia, Satellite Symposia and Meet the Experts.
- Only PowerPoint presentations, Office 2007 – 2019 or Office 365 (PowerPoint version used in the Congress Rooms is Office 2016 for best compatibility reasons).
- The projection format will be 16:9 aspect ratio so slide presentations should be set in the same format. lf the format will be 4:3, 2 back rows on the left and on the right of the projection screen will be visible.
- Presentations must be saved on a USB key. Personal laptops are not allowed. Remember to bring with you the USB Key
- Pictures must be under the following format: *.jpg, *.gif, *.tiff, or *.bmp (format *.pict prohibited).
- Video files attached to power point presentations must be in the following format: *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.avi or *.wmv. The format *.mov (quick time) is NOT accepted. When saving final presentations to USB stick, all video files if any and all links to these multimedia files must be included.
- lf you use a version of Power Point 2010 or more updated (2013, 2016, 2019 or 365), all the videos must be embedded in PPT presentation files.
Please ensure you upload the final version of your presentation a minimum of four (4) hours before your scheduled presentation times.
Hours of operation:
|Sunday 2nd July||from 14:00 to 17:00|
|Monday 3rd July||from 6:30 to 17:00|
|Tuesday 4th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 5th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Thursday 6th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Friday 7th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Saturday 8th July||from 6:30 to 11:30|