Please click here to download the template for slide presentations that you are kindly asked to use for your lecture.
There are 2 speakers’ preview rooms. They are located in:
- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre at level 3 room 333
- Pan Pacific Hotel at level 2 room Ocean 8
Please refer to the venue where the session will be held, as it is not possible to upload presentations e.g. from Pan Pacific to Suntec or vice-versa.
The Speakers’ preview rooms are open to assist presenters of all sessions of the congress scientific programme, Sister Society Meetings, Lunchtime Sponsored Symposia, Satellite Symposia and Meet the Experts.
- Only PowerPoint presentations, Office 2007 – 2019 or Office 365 (PowerPoint version used in the Congress Rooms is Office 2016 for best compatibility reasons).
- The projection format will be 16:9 aspect ratio so slide presentations should be set in the same format. lf the format will be 4:3, 2 back rows on the left and on the right of the projection screen will be visible.
- It is strongly recommended that you use a clear font, and font size should never be less than 18pts. 24pts is optimal and highly suggested. Kindly note that if your presentation takes place in Level 6 – Hall 603/604 and/or 606 (at Suntec Congress Venue) font size should be at least 28pts.
- It is highly suggested to prepare bullet points presentations. As such, keep your points short and concise, to easily engage your audience.
- Please provide a declaration of COI (Conflict of Interest) as a second slide of your presentation.
- Presentations must be saved on a USB key. Personal laptops are not allowed. Remember to bring with you the USB Key
- Pictures must be under the following format: *.jpg, *.gif, *.tiff, or *.bmp (format *.pict prohibited).
- Video files attached to power point presentations must be in the following format: *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.avi or *.wmv. The format *.mov (quick time) is NOT accepted. When saving final presentations to USB stick, all video files if any and all links to these multimedia files must be included.
- lf you use a version of Power Point 2010 or more updated (2013, 2016, 2019 or 365), all the videos must be embedded in PPT presentation files.
Please ensure you upload the final version of your presentation a minimum of four (4) hours before your scheduled presentation times.
Hours of operation:
|Sunday 2nd July||from 14:00 to 17:00|
|Monday 3rd July||from 6:30 to 17:00|
|Tuesday 4th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 5th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Thursday 6th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Friday 7th July||from 6:30 to 19:00|
|Saturday 8th July||from 6:30 to 11:30|