Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593
Pan Pacific Singapore
7 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039595
Suntec Singapore and Pan Pacific Hotel are centrally located in the city within the Central Business District and Marina Bay area, minutes away from the city’s entertainment and cultural attractions.
Suntec Singapore and Pan Pacific Hotel also have direct access to more than 5,200 hotel rooms, 1,000 retail shops, 300 restaurants, 6 museums and a world-class performing arts center, all within walking distance.
Suntec Floor plan
Pan Pacific Hotel Floor plan
Alight at Esplanade or Promenade* via the Circle Line, and City Hall** via the East West Line.
Follow these directions to get to Suntec Singapore:
- From CC3 Esplanade MRT Station (3 min): Take Exit A and follow the signage to our Centre
- From CC4 Promenade MRT Station (5 min): Take Exit C, walk through Suntec City Mall and follow the signage to our Centre
- From EW13 City Hall MRT Station (8 min): Walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here
* Promenade is also on the Downtown Line.
** City Hall is on the East West Line and North South Line.
Depending on which bus service you are taking, you may choose to alight at the following stops:
- Suntec Singapore: 36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, NRI, 97, 97A, 70A, 106, 502, 502A, 502B, 518, 551, 578, 581, 577, 580, 575, 576, 579
- Opposite Suntec Singapore: 36, 36A
- Suntec Tower Two: 107M, 551, 578, 581, 577
- Suntec Tower Three: 36, 36A, 531
- Suntec City/ Opposite Suntec City: 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M, 196, 608, 541, 547, 70A, 196°
Alight at our driveway along Temasek Boulevard, where The Big Picture is located.
For those driving, you may access our basement carpark via the following routes:
- Nicoll Highway
- Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
- Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
- Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)
Park at West Wing (Green Zone) and use lift lobbies A or B for quick access to Suntec Singapore (L3, L4 or L6).