Please be aware that, approximately starting from 20th June, each participant will receive a confirmation letter.
The QR code on the letter will allow to print out the badge at the Registration desk, onsite.
The confirmation letter will be sent only to the email address included in the registration process.
Please check your spam box.
1. Fees & Deadlines
Fees below are inclusive of any applicable taxes and are quoted in SGD.
Under Singapore law, overseas based attendees will have the prevailing tax zero-rated, i.e. they will not have to pay GST on the registration fee.
Until 7th December, 2022
Until 23rd June, 2023
|ILDS Member 1|
|Resident & Fellow 2|
|Medical Student 3|
|Nurse, Pharmacist, Allied Healthcare Personnel & Physician’s Assistant 3|
|LI/LMI Countries 4|
|Patient Organisation Representative 5|
|Patient Organisation Representative daily rate 5|
|Welcome Reception |
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
|Social Event |
Gardens by the Bay
1 Members of international or national dermatologic societies that belong to the ILDS qualify for discounted registration rates. For a complete list of these societies, please check the ILDS website.
2 A doctor who is in a training programme that leads to specialization in dermatology. The age limit of the applicant is 40 years old. Proof of Status is required to finalise the registration.
3 Proof of status is necessary to finalize the registration.
4 Person residing in one of the countries defined by the World Bank as Low income or Lower-Middle income. For a complete and updated list, please check the World Bank website. A copy of passport is required to finalise your registration.
5 Proof of endorsement/accreditation from patient organisation is required. Registration does not give access to the exhibition hall.
Registration Fee includes:
- Access to all Congress Sessions and Poster Area
- Access to Sponsored & Satellite Symposia
- Access to Exhibition Area (for healthcare professionals only – see below)
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Delegate Bag and Congress Proceedings
Scientific Programme sessions are open to registered delegates only.
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Welcome Reception
- Two Singapore tours
* Does not include access to Scientific Programme sessions and Exhibition Area; limit of 3 accompanying persons per delegate.
Fees below are inclusive of any applicable taxes and quoted in SGD:
|Advanced Dermatological Surgery||Full day||06 July 2023||200 SGD|
|Advanced Dermoscopy||Half Day||05 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Basic Dermatological Surgery||Full day||04 July 2023||200 SGD|
|Basic Dermatopathology – Inflammatory||Half Day||04 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Basic Dermatopathology – Neoplastic||Half Day||05 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Basic Dermoscopy||Half Day||05 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Chemical Peels||Half Day||04 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Contact Dermatitis||Half Day||07 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Cutaneous T, B and NK cell lymphomas: classical and new treatments||Half Day||05 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Cutaneous T, B and NK cell lymphomas: diagnosis and differential diagnosis||Half Day||08 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Epidemiological Methods in Dermatology Research||Half Day||07 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Evaluation of and testing for drug allergy/ hypersensitivity||Half Day||06 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Hair transplantation: from principles to post-operative care||Half Day||04 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Laser I: Pigment and Assisted Hair Removal Lasers||Half Day||07 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Laser II: Skin Rejuvenation and Scars||Half Day||07 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Laser III: Vascular Lesions||Half Day||08 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Motivational Interviewing in Supportive Patient Care||Half Day||08 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Nail surgery||Half Day||05 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Pediatric Dermatology: Genodermatoses||Half Day||07 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Pediatric Dermatology: Vascular anomalies and practical therapies||Half Day||07 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Pediatric Immunodermatology||Half Day||05 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Phototherapy & Photoprotection||Half Day||04 July 2023||PM||100 SGD|
|Trichoscopy||Half Day||06 July 2023||AM||100 SGD|
|Update in Dermatopathology||Full day||06 July 2023||200 SGD|
According to the HSA – HEALTH SCIENCES AUTHORITY – REGULATORY GUIDANCE the advertising of all types of medicinal products should be directed exclusively to the following health professionals.
- Qualified Practitioners
- Registered pharmacists
- Enrolled nurses
- Registered nurses and registered midwives
- Persons undergoing training with a view to becoming qualified practitioners, registered pharmacists, enrolled nurses, registered nurses
Companies must ensure that advertisements intended solely for these classes of persons are restricted in circulation and are not freely available to the general public.
As the event will take place in Singapore and a multidisciplinary audience will be attending the 25th WCD Congress, the Organising Secretariat will assign different badges to Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and NON-Healthcare Professionals (NON-HCP) to ensure compliance with the above regulations.
Access to the industry Exhibition area will be restricted to Healthcare Professionals (HCP).
Press, Patient Organisation Representatives and Accompanying persons will not be permitted entry to the exhibition area and will automatically be classified as NON-Healthcare Professionals.
Proof of Status:
Kindly find here below the mandatory requirements that a valid Proof of Status needs to meet:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth;
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number.
Please, also take into consideration the following:
- The registration team will have to review it and approve it;
- Invalid Proof of Status cannot be accepted: the WCD decision will be final and the registration fee will be automatically updated to the Non-Member full fee;
- Once the online pre-registrations period for the Congress is closed, participants still wishing to register as residents/students/nurses will need to bring their Proof of Status on-site, in order to benefit from the reduced fee.
2. Methods of Payment
Only credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) will be accepted.
Payments can be made in SGD only.
Credit card statements will show the vendor/merchant as TGI Singapore and will show the amount in SGD.
Once payment has been confirmed, a summary of the registration will be sent to you via email.
One month before the beginning of the congress a confirmation letter with a QR code will be sent to all registered participants via email. Such email allows you to print your badge on site.
- Cancellations received in writing by 10th December 2022 are entitled to 100% refund
- Cancellations received in writing between 11th December 2022 and 4th March, 2023 are entitled to 50% refund
- Cancellations received from 5th March, 2023 – no refunds
- All refunds will be made within 3 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered.
- If you first registered as an individual and subsequently received sponsorship from industry or company, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Refund will not be processed if your visa application has been refused by the Embassies/Consulate Offices.
This Cancellation Policy is also applicable to Courses and Social Events payments.
4. Special requests
Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only. Therefore no name change requests will be accepted on-site.
Name changes should be processed only between delegates belonging to the same registration category.
Participants belonging to different registration categories processing a name change will not be entitled to reimbursement if the fee paid by the old delegate is higher than the new participant fee (e.g. ILDS Members replacing Non-Members. This will be applied to any registration category).
Participant replacing a delegate registered with a lower registration fee is requested to pay the difference between his registration fee and the old delegate one (e.g. Non-Members replacing ILDS Members).
Name changes can be requested via email by the registration owner to the Registration Department. Each name change will cost SGD 80,00.
Before any deadline, Group Administrators are allowed to modify the distribution of the tickets purchased: no name change fee will be charged if this change is processed individually online.
After the deadline, tickets already distributed cannot be re-distributed by the Group Administrator. For any change, please contact email@example.com.
Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly will not be entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-members and (at a later stage) becoming ILDS Members are not entitled to request a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. Nor if, despite being active ILDS Members, they create a new profile and register themselves as Non-members. This will be applied also to Third Parties/Group Administrator processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly.
Invalid Membership status cannot be accepted: the WCD team will check its validity. In case of invalid declaration the registration fee will be automatically updated to the Non-Member full fee.
On-site, for the re-printing of forgotten/lost/stolen badges, SGD 80,00 will be charged.
These general conditions are part of the “Registration Terms and Conditions” published on this website, which are to be considered as the legal basis for all registrations. Verbal agreements are not binding, unless confirmed in writing.