Sister Society Meetings
News from the Congress
ILDS Member organisations will hold Sister Society Meetings on 3rd July
Satellite sessions will be organised by national and international societies for the benefit of WCD2023 delegates. They represent an adjunct programme to the main World Congress scientific programme and are meant to showcase ILDS member societies’ activities and expertise.
Attendance at these sessions is open to WCD2023 registrants only. For some sessions, pre-registration through the individual societies may be required in advance.
Please find below the list of the 35 Sister Societies that will hold meetings during WCD2023:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Hair Research Society
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Dermatological Nursing Group
- Chinese Society of Dermatology
- Dermatologic Aesthetic Surgery International League
- Egyptian Society of Dermatology & Venereology
- Egyptian Women’s Dermatologic Society
- European Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation e.V.
- European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology & European Society for Lasers and Energy Based Devices Joint Meeting
- European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry & Association for Psychoneurocutaneous Medicine of North America & Japanese Society of Psychosomatic Dermatology Joint Meeting
- European Society for Photodermatology & Photodermatology Society Joint Meeting
- European Women Dermatological and Venereological Society
- Ibero Latin American College of Dermatology
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists
- Indonesian Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- International Eczema Council
- International Peeling Society
- International Psoriasis Council
- International Society of Atopic Dermatitis
- International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas
- International Society of Dermatology
- International Society of Dermatopathology & American Society Of Dermatopathology Joint Meeting
- International Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- Pigmentary Disorders Society
- Saudi Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Skin of Colour Society
- Société Française De Dermatologie
- Society Of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists of Nepal
- Sri Lanka College of Dermatologists
- Tunisian Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
All meetings will take place on Monday 3rd July.
For information on halls and times, consult the interactive programme here.